Terrace roofing should always have a sun protection system included or allow for subsequent, easy installation. A canopy alone only protects against rain and, as with glass constructions, does not offer sufficient sun and UV protection.
- A terrace roof with sun protection has several advantages:
- It protects both skin and garden furniture from harmful UV radiation
- It lowers the temperature under the roofing
- It allows for flexibility and expands the living space thanks to enabling year-round use of outdoor areas
- It ensures a pleasant atmosphere for sitting and relaxing